Thursday, April 1, 2010

Summer Concert Season

It is looking like the upcoming summer concert season is shaping up to be a good one. Thr Rockstar Mayhem Festival Tour starts on my birthday July 1oth in San Bernadino,Ca. and I will be attending it the next day when it is in Moutainview, Ca. This year's Headliner stage has Korn, Rob Zombie, Lamb of God & Five Finger Death Punch. The other two stages will have bands like Hatebreed, Atreyu, In This Moment, Shadowsfall and more. This festival has filled the void left from Ozzfest stopping their tour around the country and is in its third year now. Bands like Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Dave Mathews Band, Greenday, A.F.I, Eagles, U2, Flyleaf, Iron Maiden, Nickelback, Breaking Benjamin, Sick Puppies and many other bands. Broadcast Radio will have their Summer Festivals too. Maybe someday when The Glow Radio gets real big we might be able to host our own Radio Music Festival. Now that would be a dream come true for me. I will of course be trying to attend as many shows as I can this summer. I will try to get pictures and post them on The Glows site.

No comments:

Post a Comment