Wednesday, March 3, 2010

About my Friday, Saturday, & Sunday Radio Shows

My radio show "The Freak Show" always has a "Featured Artist" for the show that night. This weekend shows will be featuring Linkin Park for all 3 nights. I usually play sets of the featured artist through out the show. Linkin Park is a well loved band and has a huge fan base. Their concerts are always great as are their CDs.
I also present a Concert Series show on Sunday before my regular show and play recording of a concert without interruption. This weekend in honor of my "Linkin Park Weekend" I will be presenting not one, but two Link Park concerts; Live At Texas Live At Milton Keynes. My shows on Friday & Saturday are at
9pm pacific/Midnight eastern. Sunday's Concert Series starts at
4pm pacific/7pm eastern and "The Freak Show" starts immediately after.
Tune in at www.theglowradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment