Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Introducing Me

Hi my name is Tony and I am a Internet DJ on a radio station at www.theglowradio.com I have been a DJ for over 2 years now and for the last six months on The Glow Radio. I spin rock, alternative, and metal music on my show. I am 52 years old and have been a rocker as long as I have listened to music. I live. breathe, sleep music and its my addiction. I am a retired truck mechanic and DJing is my passion now. My radio show is called "The Freak Show" just like my blog. I am a widower and single and I have two grown kids. I live in California in ther San Francisco Bay Area. We have a great music scene here and have many great bands and musicians who reside here. We also have alot of great unsigned up and coming bands here. I love to give new band air time on my show too and that is not just local bands here. I will play bands on my shows who play the type of music I spin on my shows. If any happen to read my blog and would like to get air time please contact me at djtonythemisfit@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment