Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This weekends Freak Show info

Once again I got sick with another cold and have been down out of action for 3 days. I tell you it's this crazy weather we have been having. We have sunny and warm weather, then it rains and it gets colder, back to sun and warm and back to more rain. I am finally starting to feel better again and I am happy about that. This weekend I will be taking Saturday off from radio because I am going to see The Sick Puppies in show. I can't wait, I was suppose to see them over a year ago with Chevelle and they had cancelled out due to a death in the family I heard. I did get turned on by a new band that replaced them by the name of I Hate Kate. This weekend's radio shows will be on Friday & Sunday night still and Aiko will be covering me on Saturday. Friday's Featured artist will be Kings of Leon, and Sunday will be Def Leopard. My concert series will be Buckcherry Live & Loud. I hope all of you tune in at www.theglowradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment